- Humanitarian and Development
- Business Development
- Communications and Public Relations
- IT Skills Training
Global Learning Center
The HDI International’s activity-based, learning programs are suited to organizations, individuals and communities that are looking to improve their capacity and competitiveness through interventions that have a lasting impact. The HDI International approach provides you with a set of unique and simple training tools to respond to rapidly changing organizational needs.
The training programs are demand-driven training on around different related topics.
Major categories of training programs delivered by HDI International:
- Regular Training: are offered at the institute’s training halls where members of the business community from different organizations and individuals participate. Each of the training under this program will be conducted for five half work days.
- Regular Training at Clients’ Premises: are delivered to the customers/clients at their respective premises, based on training schedule.
- Customized Training: are training organized by customizing courses to the particular operational needs of individuals/organizations. The venue of the training can be either at the HDI’s Training Halls or at the Clients’ Premises. The duration of the training depends on the course requirements and clients’ needs.
- Online training: Also known as computer based training(CBT), distance learning, or e-learning, online training is a form of instruction that takes place completely on the internet. It involves a variety of multimedia elements, including graphics, audio, video, and web-links, which all can be accessed through one’s internet browser.
HDI International Institute-learning uses online videos, articles, quizzes and courses to deliver employee training. Employees can do their training at any time, from anywhere with an internet connection.
The training programs delivered by the Institute focus on;
A. HUMANITARIAN AND DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Report writing skills for nonprofits
- Human Resource Management for nonprofits
- Organizational Development
- Grant Development and Management
- Procurement and logistics Management
- Action-oriented Research Methodology
- Strategic Planning
- Fund-raising and Resource Mobilizations
- Project Design and Proposal Writing Skills
- Humanitarian Essentials Training
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Cash and Voucher Assistance Course
- Child Protection in Humanitarian Assistance
- Building Resilience through Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
- Conflict Management and Conflict Transformation
Certificate and Diploma courses
- Community Development
- NGO Management
- Disaster Management
- Project Management
- Social Work
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Humanitarian Logistics (CHL)
- Humanitarian Medical Logistics (MEDLOG)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Accountability (MEAL DPro)
- Project Management for Development Professionals 5.(PM DPro)
- Program Management for Development Professionals (PM DPro)
- Financial Management for Development and Humanitarian Professionals (FM DPro)
B. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Business Writing Skills
- Transport Logistics Stevedoring
- Executive and leadership development,
- International trade,
- Customer Care Strategies and Skills
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Performance Management
- TVET training courses
C. COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Dynamic public speaking
- Improve Your English Communication Skills Specialization
- Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups
- Creative Thinking: Techniques and Tools for Success
- Effective Communication: Writing, Design, and Presentation Specialization
- Business English Communication Skills Specialization
- Leadership and Negotiation Skills Specialization
D. IT SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Cyber security.
- Data Science.
- Big Data Engineering.
- Data Analyst.
- Big Data Analysis.
- Web Designing.
- VFX Training And Character Animation
- Software Development.